Bomb Recipe: White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies

 


Hi there, hello. It's me. Today I bring to you a very special gift from my kitchen to yours, another bomb recipe. This one I'd been wanting to make for MONTHS but never got around to actually doing so until Christmas. Speaking of which, I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and set your 2021 intentions for the year and I wish you all an amazing and beautiful new year. Cause I don't know about you, but I don't want to repeat last year. No, thank you. Anyway, let's go ahead and get into it, shall we?

RECIPE:

  • 2 Cups of all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon of salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup of softened butter
  • 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
  • 1 cup of brown sugar
  • 1/2 granulated sugar
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips
  • 3/4 cup of macadamia nuts
1. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Set the bowl aside.

2. In another bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.

3. Add the flour mixture little by little until all ingredients are combined.

4. Stir in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Cover the bowl in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about an hour or until cookie dough can be rolled into balls.

5. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees. Place dough balls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool for a couple of minutes before placing them onto a cooling rack or plate. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories