August Playlist: BLACKPINK, BTS,+ More!


Hi, hello there. It's me. Back with another freaking lit playlist that will keep you entertained for the next however many minutes. Now, just a fair warning that most of these songs are kpop. What can I say, it was a good month for me since four of my favorite kpop artists came out with new songs. I'm LIVING for it.

Now, recently I haven't been keeping up with my posts as I've been busy with work and trying to decorate for fall and Halloween (those posts are coming soon) and finding the right balance do to do all the things I need to be doing has been a little stressful. I've also been working on a couple of commission artwork pieces and trying to find time to get started on those so bare with me here. That's all I'm asking!

Anyhoo, enough blabbing, that's my little life update for the time being. Here's my playlist that I know you're going to love, ENJOY!!

1. Gunshot - KARD



2. Beso - CNCO



3. Dynamite - BTS



4. Tick Tock - Clean Bandit feat. Mabel



5. Better - Khalid



6. Ice Cream - BLACKPINK feat. Selena Gomez



7. Maria - Hwasa



8. Who's Laughing Now - Ava Max



9. Juice - Kris Wu



vsco twitter tweets - Google Search | Post malone quotes, Real quotes, Tweet  quotes


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories