January Playlist: Boys World, aespa, + More!

 


Hi, hello there. Been a while since I last made one of these. I honestly miss making these little monthly playlists even if not many people might check out some of my recommendations. I still think they're fun.

Anyhoo, for those who enjoy my taste in music, here you go! Back at it again with the playlists to give you some new tuneage to blast on your next joy ride, shower concert, chill session, what have you. Let me know what your favorite songs are if you have any from last month . . . other than that one song about the blonde girl he's with. We have no time to be sad, OKAY? OKAY.


1. Girlfriends - Boys World

 


2. NOW - Olivia O'Brien

 


3. Queen - Loren Gray

 


4. Black Mamba - aespa

 


5. Bitter - FLETCHER

 


6. Pretty Savage - BLACKPINK

 


7. just like magic - Ariana Grande

 


8. Hero - CNCO

 


9. It's Ok If You Forget Me - Astrid S

 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories